We’re glad you’ve chosen to find out more about Prevailing Ministries! This class is a basic introduction to our church family. Since we have members from different faith and cultural backgrounds, this class was designed to clearly explain who we are and what we believe and how you can be a part of our church family.
This course is not an academic certificate program. You may have been recommended to take this class for the following reasons:
- You are a visitor and you are interested in becoming part of the Prevailing Family.
- You are an attendee or a member of the Prevailing Faith Ministries and you want to learn more and serve in the ministries.
- You are a staff or an employee in the Prevailing Ministries, and you have been asked to take this class as part of your integration process.
- You are applying for a free membership to LeadWay Library and Resources online
Once you have completed this course, fill out your membership form and you will receive immediate access to the Leadway Courses.
At the end of this course, you will discover your redemptive purpose and live the life God created for you. The Growth Track is made up of four steps that equip you to:
1) connect to the church,
2) discover the strengths of your purposeful design,
3) develop your personal leadership, and
4) use your God-given gifts to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Church 101: Become a Member
Explore the ministry of Prevailing church and find out how to connect with our church.
Essential 201: Discover Your Design
Dive into your personality, discover your gift, and see how your design reveals your purpose in life and your best fit in ministry
Discovery 301: Develop Your Leadership
Find out what it means to be a leader at Prevailing Church and learn how you can strengthen your character and gifting to fulfil your leadership potential
P. Team 401: Join the Team
Connect to opportunities’ available at Prevailing Church to live out your purpose and serve others by using your God-given gifts.