In this course, I have shared what I have learned – and am still learning about the principles of Christian leadership. I also challenge you to take a look at yourself and what motivates you in your leadership role. This course will help you clarify your approach to leadership and begin the process of developing the leaders around you because real leaders empower other leaders. This course sets a standard for you to become confident in your leadership ability as you seek to do what God really expects from you as a leader of his own people. You are yet to be the best that you can be! Keep developing yourself and register now.
You can take this course as a single course or under a certificate or diploma program.
- A clear understanding of the nature of leadership
- A sound sense of self-awareness
- In-depth relationships
- The courage to take loving stands
- The willingness to be vulnerable
- The willingness to humble one’s self
- Clarity of vision
- An understanding of truth
- Insight into the heart of others
- The willingness to risk rejection
- Sensitivity as to know how to respond to others
Lesson Five - Principal Requirements